How To Style: A Denim Skirt





      When I first learned that denim skirts were making a comeback I wasn't sure I could make it work. After a lot of thinking I decided to buy one and it has been one of the best purchases I have made. Denim skirts are a staple. They're simple. You can dress them up or down. There are so many ways you could style denim skirts, but the ultimate way is to keep it plain and simple. Go with a simple top and accessorize! Here are some ways that I styled my skirt.
  I decided to go with a white off the shoulder crop top from Pacsun. I could have made the outfit super casual by just pairing it with some white sneakers, but I wanted to jazz it up a bit especially since I was wearing this in Miami. I went with my cork wedges from Nordstrom (which are my go to shoe in the summer) to make the outfit a little less "everyday". Of course I had to wear my big gold hoop earrings from Versona because they are my all time favorite trend this summer! I might be crazy, but they somehow make me feel like I'm in Europe! HAHA! Lastly, I added my pink neck scarf from Madewell. I have been wanting to style this neck scarf for so long and I'm so happy I got to wear it in this outfit! Without the scarf the outfit would be too plain. Adding some color is always a plus. Of course there's nothing wrong with having no color in an outfit; I personally like to spice it up with a pop of color.
For the next outfit I wore basically the same thing, however I switched the top I was wearing to a less basic, white top. The ruffles on the top and bottom create a super fun and girly look to the outfit.

Shop The Post



Comments

Popular Posts