Dior Cafe Miami




        I can now check Miami off of my bucket list! My trip to Miami was definitely a success. From the crystal clear beaches to the incredible nightlife and everything in between, Miami is most definitely a must during vacation time. During my vacation in Miami, Florida, I visited the Design District. The Miami Design District is a creative neighborhood that is dedicated to trendsetting fashion, amazing dining options, as well as creative architecture and design. Fashion is a huge part of this district and Miami in general so it comes to no surprise that this innovative neighborhood consists of multiple designer stores. For example, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, and Cartier. After shopping in the blazing heat, my friend and I decided to take a quick break at the Dior Café for lunch. The Dior Café is located on the roof of the designer store, Dior. The atmosphere of the café was very calm, yet elegant nonetheless. Although the menu options were a bit pricey, I wouldn't expect anything less from Dior. However, a bonus to this wonderful rooftop café is the many places to take pictures! With the beautiful greenery and the tiger statue, many Instagram photos were taken.
        Since the Design District has a very fashionable vibe that goes along with it, I of course had to dress the part. I decided to wear a grey bodycon jersey dress from H&M. I was not thinking about the Miami heat and the sweat stains that could potentially result from it, but thankfully I was okay. I paired my dress with my favorite sneakers at the moment. My white, platform sneakers are from Steve Madden, AKA my favorite shoe store ever! Lastly, I added my red, Louis Vuitton handbag to match the red stripe on my dress. My Louis Vuitton purse was only made for one season, so I was not able to link the exact one, but I linked one that looks similar.



Shop The Look










Comments

Popular Posts