How To Style: Boyfriend/Mom Jeans







             When it comes to comfort boyfriend jeans are a go-to. They can be super laidback or dressed up with a pair of heels. They may appear effortless, but can be quite difficult to style, so here are two ways that I have styled them.
              In the first outfit I styled my American Eagle distressed boyfriend jeans with my Urban Outfitters black wrap top. When wearing baggy bottoms I like to pair it with a tighter top or vice versa. These BF jeans give a street style approved edge. Adding my go-to white chucks give the outfit a more effortless and laid-back look, however adding a pair of heels in place of the sneakers can transform the whole outfit into a nighttime look, especially with the black lace bralette underneath the UO top. To tie the look together, adding my trusty gold hoops was a must; as well as adding my cross necklace.
             My second outfit was formed with my mom jeans as a base. I like to pick one piece that I want to wear and build from that. I went for a less edgy look here and a more boho chic look. My red knot top is from Madewell and has been a staple for me ever since I got it. It goes with a lot, can be dressed up or down, and it is such a great pop of color to add to any outfit! My jeans are from American Eagle. Lately, I have gotten a lot of my jeans from there actually. My sandals add a little boho look to the outfit. These are actually from American Eagle as well. What a coincidence haha. I kept the gold hoops because I always like to add a little jewelry to everything!

Shop The Looks


Comments

Popular Posts