Day in the City







                                 Shop The Post

                                                       
         H&M black high waisted skinny jeans,  H&M ribbed top (similar to the one I'm wearing),  H&M ribbed top (Similar to the one I'm wearing), Macy's striped ribbed top (Similar to the one I'm wearing), Charlotte Russe ribbed long sleeve top  (Closest to the one I'm wearing),  Ellos black booties, Chanel purse (Similar to the one I have)                                        



      Visiting the Mint Museum, having dinner at Panera Bread, and taking cute photos was the perfect way to kick off a three day weekend. Having a stylish outfit to wear around the city makes everything better. I guess I was trying to recreate something Kendall Jenner would wear. In my opinion I was somewhat spot on.

      First off, my top is from H&M. I really have been loving everything that H&M sells!
This ribbed long sleeved top is perfect for layering and is super easy to match. My black high-waisted skinny jeans are from H&M as well. They fit perfectly and have the ability to accentuate anyone's figure. I purchased my black booties on this website I recently discovered. The store is called Ellos. I am not usually a fan of ordering shoes or clothes online without being able to see what the item actually looks like in person, but I took a risk and I am very happy I did. The heel of the shoe is just the right height for me and I absolutely love the pointed toe. The shoe is overall made very well with it's 100% cow leather.
       Lastly is my Chanel crossbody purse. I surprisingly managed to fit a good amount of stuff in this small purse. The material of this purse is suede not leather. I thought it tied my outfit together perfectly. I can't wait to visit the Charlotte again. There is so much art and the scenery is breathtaking.
                   


           

Comments

Popular Posts